What is the best Weapon Attachments?

Discussion in 'Weapon Attachments' started by Scottie, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Scottie

Scottie Rookie Shooter

I like seeing Guns with lights on them and sometimes the laser beams. But all in all, I rather see an gun dry meaning not too much things attached to it because a gun is a beautiful thing on its own.
  2. Tersuss

Tersuss Beginner Shooter

Truer words have never been spoken, but I do quite like the attachments I have for my WA2000, I have an extended barrel it along with a red laser attachment, also the tripod attachment and last but not least I have an extended magazine, the last one is not so much an attachment as such I suppose.
  3. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

I am leery of most weapons attachments as many provide little added value. Good optics and, in some cases, a light system help improve the weapon. Where legal and available, a suppressor can do wonders in reducing noise and flash.
  4. Slacktrack

Slacktrack Moderator Staff Member

I have to agree with Gearz on this one. I find having weapons attachments on a firearm usually throws off the balance.
  5. skywatcher

skywatcher Rookie Shooter

I've always been amused with rifles with grenade launchers attached to them, or even a knife (is this called the bayonetta?). But I have to agree, I think it's not that always good to see guns with attachments all the time, especially since I think it has the tendency to ridiculously increase the weight and make it extremely uncomfortable?
  6. Philosophydaddy

Philosophydaddy Beginner Shooter

I mean if you are in a pitched battle a guess a grenade launcher attachement could be useful ;). Personally, I've been thinking about getting a small underbarrel flashlight attachment for my Ruger P90. I think I'd like it just so I am sure of what I am shooting at.
  7. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

Agreed with a light to confirm your target and, equally important, what's behind it is a good call. Our defense shotguns are setup with light systems.
  8. ami4041

ami4041 Rookie Shooter

I feel that looks should be secondary in a gun. Good looks wont save you from getting mowed down in an ambush. But a 4x sight might just help you take out that guy firing rounds at your head.
  9. SS42A

SS42A Beginner Shooter

Laser sighting on most weapons adds for accuracy. Weapons with attached lights are very useful when shooting in the dark. Guns are, in a way, similar to girls as they are already beautiful on their own. A gun's weapon attachments are like a girl's make-up, and they can either make or break the usefulness of the weapon.