My New Pistol: Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Discussion in 'Pistols' started by Amdac, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Amdac

Amdac Administrator Staff Member

I bought my first pistol a few days ago and thought I'd upload a pic. I'll be getting a green laser/light combo in the near future.

pistol.jpg
  2. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

Sweet! The M&P is a solid piece. Are you able to have full-capacity magazines in Canada or are the 10-rounders the only ones available?
  3. Amdac

Amdac Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately we can only have 10 rounders here. :( Somehow that makes them more safe.
  4. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

That's too bad about the magazine capacity limit. There are some states here that are the same way. That and during the dark days from 1994-2004 it was in all states plus a lot of other nonsense surrounding semi-autos.

Any, congradz on the new handgun. Its always nice to bring home a new "shoot'n iron". :D
  5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Decent Shooter

I do not agree that the ten rounds would keep you safe with a handgun. I do not believe it its crap if you are in a fire fight with someone who has more rounds then you you have to fight with enough rounds on you. I think that the 15 round mags are decent but it depends on the handgun. I would love to get me a drumbell magazine for a fully automatic AK47 at the gun range and shoot it off.